Monday, October 24, 2011

Cerpts Music Survey

Back in the day Cerpts sent out this list of artists and here are my answers for my fave songs by each of them:

LITTLE RICHARD: Lucille
CHUCK BERRY: Johnny B. Goode
FATS DOMINO: Ain't That a Shame
THE ROLLING STONES: Paint it Black
JAMES BROWN: It's a Man's Man's Man's World
ELVIS PRESLEY: You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling
DAVID BOWIE: Life On Mars
ELTON JOHN: Daniel
LED ZEPPELIN: Fool in the Rain
SIMON AND GARFUNKEL: The Only Living Boy in New York
MARVIN GAYE: 'T' Plays It Cool
THE CLASH: London Calling
BOB DYLAN: Like a Rolling Stone
SAM COOKE: Cupid
PAUL SIMON: Me & Julio Down By The Schoolyard
THE RAMONES: Slug
BOB MARLEY: I'm Hurtin' Inside
NICK DRAKE: One of These Things First
LYNYRD SKYNYRD: Free Bird
JANIS JOPLIN: Summertime
EARTH, WIND & FIRE: After the Love is Gone
CURTIS MAYFIELD: Superfly
ARETHA FRANKLIN: Think
STEVIE WONDER: I Love Every Little Thing About You
JONI MITCHELL: Carey
AL GREEN: Let's Stay Together
BLONDIE: Call Me
JOAN ARMATRADING: Down to Zero
THE SMITHS: Cemetry Gates
RUN-DMC: It's Tricky
SLY & THE FAMILY STONE: Everybody is a Star
METALLICA: Mama Said
DIANA ROSS & THE SUPREMES: I Hear a Symphony
THE TEMPTATIONS: Ball of Confusion
THE SPINNERS: I'll Be Around
REM: I Don't Sleep, I Dream
QUEEN: Somebody to Love
PRINCE: Scandalous
THE KINKS: Dedicated Follower of Fashion
THE MAMAS AND THE PAPAS: For the Love of Ivy
NIRVANA: Scentless Apprentice
PEARL JAM: Wishlist
FLEETWOOD MAC: Silver Springs
DURAN DURAN: A View to a Kill
SARAH VAUGHAN: One Mint Julep
ELLA FITZGERALD: I Hadn't Anyone 'til You
DINAH WASHINGTON: Blue Gardenia
BILLIE HOLIDAY: Strange Fruit

No comments: