Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Who Would You Rather...

...be in a relationship with? Han Solo or Indiana Jones? (photo kidnapped from starwars.wikia) (photo kidnapped from filmsy)
This was the question of the evening the other night at a little soiree I hosted. I knew instantly my answer, but let's review the characters in question, shall we? Both are rugged, masculine, physical, and intensely attractive. Han has the sense of humour while Indy has education and intellect; both are constantly on the move and both are terribly loyal. Indiana at times goes to great lengths to save lives where as Han tends to be more self-motivated. However, when it all comes down to it, the choice for me, as well as all of my other friends that night, was without a doubt Han Solo, and we all said it was because Indiana Jones is a philanderer. I said it was cuz Han wore those hot black pants and the Jim Morrison-esque belt, plus he's got Chewbacca for a pet...

No comments: