Sunday, September 5, 2010

Wilmington

Last night Melissa and I went to Theatre N in Wilmington to see Tamra Davis' film on Jean-Michel Basquiat. (It was wonderful to see the grainy footage that Ms. Davis took of Jean painting.) Leaving the Nemours Building I snapped a couple shots of the city. Wilmington is not a weekend city and it's practically desolate; we both felt as though we were in an apocalyptic zombie film. There was so little movement, cars or people, that it was a bit unsettling at first. But the town is lovely and I thought I'd share our walk back to the car with you all.









3 comments:

Star said...

thanks for stopping by and i will definitely check out your blog as well!

Cerpts said...

I walked from my bedroom to the bathroom and then back to my bedroom. Does that count as well-travelled???

Star said...

sadly, no.