Saturday, August 29, 2020

Rita's With My Own Black Panther

Took a long nap while Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee's The Mummy played on repeat in the background then over to get Bishop at 8:30. We headed to the Rita's Water Ice near him then chatted about losing Chadwick Boseman yesterday (I knew his name and his face but had only seen him in a clip from the Jeopardy skit he was in on SNL and on The Graham Norton Show), about inept clients that Bish has been dealing with, Toni Morrison (I'm listening to her read Beloved), and Bowie's Bookshelf which I picked up at the library today. (Sidebar!! The library has very limited times, but finally has Saturdays 11-1 for curbside pick up. It was so nice sitting in the designated parky spot and seeing half of a familiar face come up to the boot of Roark and say "Hi Miss Star!" and then tell me to keep an eye on the website. Apparently next month the library will re-open so I can dash in and get my books myself. Fingers crossed that they expand their hours...) Anyways, heading back to the Mazda, I told Bishop we needed a low-grade quality photo and of course, he looks wonderful and I look like an escapee.


(ps - Bish finished his Georgia Peach/Mango water ice and went back for a small Black Cherry and I got to snap this pic.)

No comments: