Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Miyoko's Stole My Heart

When I decided to go vegan I was most worried about butter. No more butter...then I discovered coconut oil based vegan butter and was instantly relieved. Then I learned about palm oil and was super disappointed to find that it was in all fake butters. I was at my favourite local health store and saw that they had a vegan butter that I had never seen before. It was marked $7.59 but on sale for $5.29. Kinda steep but I was intrigued. Then I read the back. Dairy free, non-GMO, made from coconut oil with no soy based oils (Baby's body does not like lots of soy), cashews (mmm....that's gotta be some damn creamy butter!), and then....in all caps NO PALM OIL. I bought one, tested it out and went back three days later and bought the rest of the supply. At this very moment I am on their website and signing up for the newsletter. I love that this is the summary for the vegan butter: Elevate all of your culinary adventures with our cultured vegan butter that will make everything taste better. Bake with it, cook with it, spread it, your life will never be the same. I so am gonna elevate my culinary adventures! I'm also looking forward to testing out some of Miyoko's fake cheeses as I'm in need of a decent grilled cheese sandwich right about now...



No comments: