Friday, November 3, 2017

Bishop Playlists Just For Me!

A while back Bishop sent me several bad ass playlists for my travels. I think it's finally time I loaded them on my iPod and took them along on my next big adventure across the Atlantic! (I will most certainly be leaving out Robin Thicke. That's one that Bish and I totally disagree on. I think he's a creep but Bishop can't get enough of his purty puss. Bleck! No thank you.)

 80s New Wave

1. Duran Duran: Girls on Film
2. Depeche Mode: Everything Counts
3. New Order: Confusion
4. Spandau Ballet: Gold
5. Heaven 17: Let Me Go
6. Human League: Love Action
7. Yaz: Bad Connection
8. ABC: Be Near Me
9. The Smiths: William, It Was Really Nothing
10. Pet Shop Boys: West End Girls
11. Scritti Politti: The Word Girl [Bonus]

Old School R&B/Funk

1. The Dramatics: What You See, Is What You Get
2. Earth Wind and Fire: Devotion
3. The Spinners: I'll Be Around
4. Stevie Wonder: As
5. Luther Van Dross: Give Me The Reason
6. Patrice Rushen: Look Up!
7. Michael Jackson: Working Day and Night
8. Phyllis Hyman: You Know How To Love me
9. Teena Marie: 365
10. Rick James: Give It To Me

Pop

1. Expose: Point of No Return
2. Erasure: Chains of Love
3. Madonna: White Heat
4. J Lo: Play
5. Janet Jackson: If
6. Amerie: 1 Thing
7. P!NK: There You Go
8. Robin Thicke: Blurred Lines (gross)
9. Sam Smith: Stay With Me
10. Jody Watley: Real Love

Hip-Hop

1. The Roots: Proceed
2. Beastie Boys: Sure Shot
3. Common: I Used to Love H.E.R
4. Slum Village: Tainted
5. Marxman: All About Eve
6. Eve: Who's That Girl?
7. Missy Elliot: Supa Fly
8. A Tribe Called Quest: Award Tour
9. Black Star: Respiration
10. Mos Def: Ms. Fat Booty
11: Slick Rick: Hey Young World [Bonus]

90s Alt

1. Nirvana: Heart Shaped Box
2. Garbage: Stupid Girl
3. Elastica: Car Song
4. Helmet: Clean
5. Blur: There's No Other Way
6. Catherine Wheel: I Want To Touch You
7. The Veldt: Until You're Forever
8. Cocteau Twins: Squeeze Wax
9. My Bloody Valentine: Only Shallow
10. Live: Pain Lies on the Riverside

A Downtempo Mix

1. Zero 7: Home
2. Everything But the Girl: Single
3. The Roots: Silent Treatment
4. Jil Scott: Slowly Surely
5. Mojave 3: Who Do You Love
6. Maxwell: For Lovers Only
7. Marvin Gaye: Distant Lover
8. Massive Attack: Inertia Creeps [Alpha Mix]
9. Alpha: Elvis
10. The Art of Noise: Moments in Love
11. Madonna: To Have Not To Hold
12. The Hics: Lines
13. Dusty Springfield: Just a Little Lovin'
14. Minnie Ripperton: Inside My Love
15. The Verve: Sonnet
16. Elbow: Real Life [Angel]
17. Elbow: Fugitive Hotel
18. Stevie Wonder: You Got It Bad, Girl
19. k.d. lang: Black Coffee
20. Bjork: Possibly Maybe
21. Bjork: It's Not Up To You
22. Joni Mitchell: Jericho
23. Lang Lang: Satie: Gnossiennes - Gnossiennes No. 1 - Lent
24. Billie Holiday: I'm a Fool to Want You
25. John Coltrane and Johnny Hartman: Lush Life
26. Tricky: Ponderosa
27. Pet Shop Boys: Miserablism
28. Moby: Inside
29. Dusty Trails: They May Call Me a Dreamer
30. Depeche Mode: Love Thieves
31. Neneh Cherry: Peace in Mind
32. Nick Drake: Poor Boy
33. Fleetwood Mac: Dreams
34. 10cc: I'm Not In Love
35. Erykah Badu: Telephone
36: Jamiroquai: Everyday
37. Les Nubians: Que le mot soit perle
38. Bebel Gilberto: River Song
39. Duran Duran: Land
40. Fine Young Cannibals: I'm Not the Man I Used to Be

No comments: