Tuesday, September 20, 2016

They're back!!

One Autumn I went to hang out with Ashlee at Aunt Connie's where she was watching Gracie the pup and helpin' out Uncle Barry from time to time. We discovered Connie's bag of Halloween Oreo's hidden in the microwave and like the fat asses we are, ate the whole effing bag.

The other night I was at Weg's and came upon this beautiful display and instantly I heard (in my lunatic brain) Andy Williams singing "It's the most wonderful time of the year..." I absolutely adore the Halloween Oreo's. I snapped this pic and immediately texted it to Ashlee who replied with at least a dozen heart-eyed emojis, since they haven't created one with drool running down its chin. 


Oh, and FYI, I resisted the urge to buy some since I already picked up a Newman's Ginger O's. Those have better ingredients and I can stop after two cookies. 

No comments: