Friday, November 27, 2015

Tig Notaro

I recently re-watched this fantastic documentary and it was just as good as when I first saw it in June of this year. Tig is so beautiful and so subtly hilarious that it makes her completely irresistible. Being invited into her personal life through this film was so touching. Her honesty seriously knew no bounds. I had seen Tig a few years back in the film In a World, but it wasn't until I caught this doc that I chased down her other work and became a true fan. By the end of the film I felt like all I wanted in life was for this lady to be happy and healthy and keep making people laugh like hell and feel better. She's gorgeous and brilliant and I can't wait to see more of her. Tig, I heart you, big time.


(photo kidnapped from impawards)

No comments: