Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Storms

Without question one of the best break up mixes of all time, Storms, comes from Cerpts. Blaine and I had a summer/fall from hell back in 2002 and this was born of that time.


Fleetwood Mac "Storms"
Abba "Knowing Me, Knowing You"
Raul Malo "Every Little Thing About You"
The Cure "Lovesong"
Alison Moyet "Winter Kills"
Sarah McLachlan "Blue"
5th Dimension "If I Could Reach You"
Darius Rucker "Back to Then"
Sarah Vaughan & Barry Manilow "Blue"
Frank Sinatra "Don't Take Your Love From Me"
Gladys Night & The Pips "Neither One of Us"
Mary J. Blidge "No More Drama"
Elton John "This Train Don't Stop There Anymore"
Patsy Cline "If I Could Only Stay Asleep"
Allison Krauss "Ghost in This House"
Cat Stevens "Troyble"
Pearl Jam "Black"
Everything But the Girl "Two Star"

January 7th, 2003

3 comments:

Cerpts said...

OK you need to stop it and you need to stop it right now! Stop using your psychic powers!!! Really!

You know my "album of the day" blog? Well, sometimes (like now) I write a bunch of them and schedule them to post each successive day. And it just so happens that later this week (I think the 29th or so) I just posted this very STORMS cd -- the only personal cd mix I'll probably ever post on their because it came out so good. And here you go -- reading my mind again and predicting it! You lil scamp, you!!!

Star said...

oooo - that is eerie!! and very cool. we are most certainly psychically in tune. it is one kick ass mix, though. one of your best.

Cerpts said...

You are too too kind. Misery does of course love company.

And puddin' too.