Friday, November 11, 2011

Autumn Ridge

When I was in grade school my friend Rachel and I would love to go with her mom on weekends to look at houses for sale. We loved to tour through new giant sample homes and pretend that we lived there. As we grew older in our high school years, Rachel, Winnie, and I would pile into Ray's '85 Accord and then later into my '92 Accord and drive around late at night in the rich neighbourhoods. We would split a pack of Marlboro Reds and spend hours pointing out the houses we liked best and fantasize about how our own homes would look when we grew up.
Last week on Yahoo! there was an article about gi-wombus homes for sale. There was one in particular in Telluride that has had me daydreaming ever since. It is absolutely gorgeous with an unspeakably phenomenal view. So please send all holiday greetings to my new mailing address: 112 Autumn Ln Telluride, CO 81435 (i wish!).

(all photos kidnapped from sothebysrealty)